Sincere thanks to Lydia at aidyl93 for nominating me for the Liebster Award – also heartfelt apologies for letting so much time slip by and still not completing my post in response – I will get around to it later this week 🙂 Some great short story-writing at aidyl93 if you’ve time for a visit 🙂 Thanks again for the nomination Lydia!
Thank you so much to Carol, Writeful Mind, for nominating me for the Liebster Award!! Please go check out her wonderful blog! I am very honored and humbled for being nominated for this. I’m going to post the rules below, then answer the questions given to me, then post the bloggers I’m nominating, and then my questions! Let us begin..:
Rules for the Liebster Award:
Once you are nominated,
- Make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5 -10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the eleven questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and…
View original post 1,017 more words