Before moving on to Saturday’s post for the letter S, I decided I should post links of AtoZ blogs I’ve been visiting so far (listed by url so you can see your destination, the blog’s title may or may not be the same).
In no particular order:
- https://fimnorawestcaw.wordpress.com [an anagram a day to try solving]
- https://theramblingsofdon.wordpress.com (my fave fiction read so far; eagerly awaiting continuation: posting delayed at the letter ‘L’ fingers crossed for more)
- https://thecreativeptsdgal.blog [another fave fiction read this month]
- https://namiwise.wordpress.com [fitness]
- https://chaoticsoulzzz.wordpress.com/ [short story] (stalled at M)
- https://annembray.wordpress.com [daily digital image post]
- https://beyondtheflow.wordpress.com/ [art-themed, longish read]
- lessbeatenpaths.com (slightly behind schedule at ‘O’ but catching up along the way and every post so overflowing with awesome snaps…!)
- thesoundofonehandtyping.wordpress.com [John Houlton, AZvolTeam]
- https://kingmengi.wordpress.com [longish reads, I must catch up here!]
- https://tossingitout.blogspot.co.uk [Arlee Bird, AtoZ Challenge founder/AZvolTeam]
- https://itsphblog.wordpress.com/ [short poems & a thoughtful image]
- http://artofleo.com/ [7sentence fiction]
- https://www.bobbiestoryportfolio.com/ [drawing prompts to maybe join in with]
- http://aheepofeverything.blogspot.co.uk/ [postcards]
- https://asmile4ufromjanet.blogspot.co.uk/ (virtual retail therapy at some store called Michaels)
- https://romisdg03.blogspot.co.uk [haiku]
Some of those listed above are taking part in the #blogchatterAtoZ, perhaps instead of, or, maybe as well as the April A to Z Challenge (although most are listed in the main and/or daily sign-ups at the official A to Z site – number 1 in my list in this post).
I’m sure I’ve probably visited some blogs that I’ve not included on this list and have to go back to notes made earlier in the month to add those in (maybe to a part 2 round-up list).
In all truth I’ve not kept up with visiting all these every day, although I have for around half or more of them so far. I’ll make more effort to catch up with those I’m lagging behind with over the next few days. The last 4 are new picks to take a look at next, rounding up my part1 list to 50.
Tomorrow, as a ‘rest’ day, I’ll hopefully take a look round the blogs for the other A to Z volunteer team members and maybe get time to add a few blogs I’ve not seen yet. With 697 signed up at the main A to Z Challenge listing spreadsheet there are more to choose from than any one reader can get through in a month for sure! However there are also some listed in the main form who appear not to have been posting at all this month, so the daily forms are a safer bet – if you find page not found it’s probably a link for a scheduled post that hasn’t gone live yet.
Rumour has it there’ll be a ‘road-trip’ after the challenge finishes so I hope I don’t run out of reading energy while I steam ahead as steadily as I can manage this month.
Phew, almost three quarters of the way there and happy to say I survived (so far) the early frazzling out between weeks one and two – and I’ve been getting more meals as brain-drain requires better fuelling.
So, back to my Saturday: Suppertime, then my post for the letter ‘S’! Sadly, no new sketching so far… See ya later maybe…
PS: not wanting to confuse the reader, but as well as my postings here for the official challenge, I’ve been blogging alphabetically at TWO more of my blogs: (a) with a quick word and daily sky snapshots at coleebeatsabout.blogspot.co.uk to a slightly different schedule with no resting day so today reaching ‘U’, and (b) with a simple limerick poem each day at swishing4th.com, currently at ‘T’ and posting for ‘U’ later in the day.
PPS: please let this be the month I finally make an image widget work! I really should get the A to Z badge in my sidebar soon az…